Archive for July, 2010
FlacReader + WavWriter
As a follow-up to my previous article on FLAC and encoding uncompressed audio, I have further developed the Wav2Flac library and added FLAC decoding to the WAVE container. Some key points of this aspect of the WavFlacTest library are:
Support for 16- and 24-bit audio streams
Support for virtually all FLAC channel mappings: mono, […]
One thing that popped in my mind yesterday after having a conversation over twitter (admittedly, a service I had rarely used until recently), is that the more followers you have, the higher the odds you would have to use other languages in addition to a lingua franca. This ‘leaves out’ other friends who could have […]
You are currently browsing the weblog archives for July, 2010.
Longer entries are truncated. Click the headline of an entry to read it in its entirety.
Stanimir Stoyanov is a programmer, Microsoft MVP, and Windows enthusiast. Read More...
He's currently working on an array of projects using Visual Studio 2010 on Windows 7.
- How the Active Directory – Data Store Really Works (Inside NTDS.dit) – Part 1
- Blocking unwanted advertisements and malware with a HOSTS file
- Multithreading with Windows Forms in C#
- Честита Коледа (и поздравления на спечелилите)!
- A simple backup solution using ImageX, a Windows Imaging tool
- Soon: MSDN Ultimate Subscriptions Giveaway
- Decoding FLAC audio files in C#
- Inline Tweet Translator
- Resizing forms while keeping aspect ratio
- Encoding uncompressed audio with FLAC in C#