Archive for January, 2011
A fellow Microsoft MVP has assembled a large list (> 6MB) of domain names/IP addresses mainly used to serve advertisements, tracking cookies, and sometimes even malware.
You can find the full instructions at http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/hosts.htm. I personally have been using this list for almost two years now (it is frequently updated).
Because I have IIS set-up on my […]
You are currently browsing the weblog archives for January, 2011.
Longer entries are truncated. Click the headline of an entry to read it in its entirety.
Stanimir Stoyanov is a programmer, Microsoft MVP, and Windows enthusiast. Read More...
He's currently working on an array of projects using Visual Studio 2010 on Windows 7.
- How the Active Directory – Data Store Really Works (Inside NTDS.dit) – Part 1
- Blocking unwanted advertisements and malware with a HOSTS file
- Multithreading with Windows Forms in C#
- Честита Коледа (и поздравления на спечелилите)!
- A simple backup solution using ImageX, a Windows Imaging tool
- Soon: MSDN Ultimate Subscriptions Giveaway
- Decoding FLAC audio files in C#
- Inline Tweet Translator
- Resizing forms while keeping aspect ratio
- Encoding uncompressed audio with FLAC in C#