Archive for February, 2012
You might as I have asked yourself many times – What is inside NTDS.dit? (Most experienced Active Directory admins knows that NTDS.dit is the database and the physical on disk store that Active Directory uses to store information – most of you have probably got in touch with NTDS.dit during backup and restore scenarios)
Long story […]
You are currently browsing the weblog archives for February, 2012.
Longer entries are truncated. Click the headline of an entry to read it in its entirety.
Stanimir Stoyanov is a programmer, Microsoft MVP, and Windows enthusiast. Read More...
He's currently working on an array of projects using Visual Studio 2010 on Windows 7.
- How the Active Directory – Data Store Really Works (Inside NTDS.dit) – Part 1
- Blocking unwanted advertisements and malware with a HOSTS file
- Multithreading with Windows Forms in C#
- Честита Коледа (и поздравления на спечелилите)!
- A simple backup solution using ImageX, a Windows Imaging tool
- Soon: MSDN Ultimate Subscriptions Giveaway
- Decoding FLAC audio files in C#
- Inline Tweet Translator
- Resizing forms while keeping aspect ratio
- Encoding uncompressed audio with FLAC in C#