GlassLib is a wrapper around the Desktop Window Manager Application Programming Interface and is created in order to control its state, change colorization, or change the rendering policy of windows from your Windows Forms and .NET 3 Presentation Foundation programs.
The wrapper encapsulates the functionality provided by the DWM API and allows you to easily use it from your programs.
Coming soon: GlassBar — a custom Windows Forms toolbar — is included in GlassLib, combining ease of access and Aero Glass user interface.
GlassLib for Windows Presentation Foundation can be used to take advantage of Glass, manipulate the non-client area rendering or control the Desktop Composition and its appearance from WPF-powered applications.
Stanimir Stoyanov is a programmer, Microsoft MVP, and Windows enthusiast. Read More...
He's currently working on an array of projects using Visual Studio 2010 on Windows 7.
- How the Active Directory – Data Store Really Works (Inside NTDS.dit) – Part 1
- Blocking unwanted advertisements and malware with a HOSTS file
- Multithreading with Windows Forms in C#
- Честита Коледа (и поздравления на спечелилите)!
- A simple backup solution using ImageX, a Windows Imaging tool
- Soon: MSDN Ultimate Subscriptions Giveaway
- Decoding FLAC audio files in C#
- Inline Tweet Translator
- Resizing forms while keeping aspect ratio
- Encoding uncompressed audio with FLAC in C#